Online Craps At Online Casinos
Craps – or dice– is one of the favorite gambling games in the history of mankind. Popular since the times of Ancient Egypt, craps is an old, time-tested game that has been enjoying gamblers’ love through the centuries. ‘Dice game’ is not a quite correct definition of craps because many other games are using dice as well. But on the other hand, dice are the only things in a player’s hands that determine the outcome of the game. Online craps is played with two six-sided dice with 1 to 6 marks. The online craps table features a special layout and high boards to prevent dice from falling down . A unique thing about the game of gambling online craps is that the number of players can reach 20 participants. While the shooter is throwing the dice, other players are betting on the outcome.
Most detailed articles about Online Craps At Online Casinos
- "Iron Cross" Casino Craps Strategy
- Winning Online Craps Strategy
- Basic Online Craps Strategy
- What Betting Systems To Use For Online Craps?
- Playing Craps. Nuances of Choosing Bets, Luck And Overall Organization of the Game
- Online Craps. Types of Craps Bets
- Casinos Online. Craps Bets at Online Casinos
- Casino Online. How Novice Gamers Can Start Playing Craps at Online Casinos?
Dice are made from cellulose. Its sides may wear off which is why the dice are regularly checked for defects after a certain number of rounds. After eight hours of continuous use, dice are replaced and gamblers continue playing with a new pair.
Purpose of online craps
The game of online craps is all about guessing. Players are attempting to guess what total number of points will be rolled by the shooter. Many players are using complex mathematical formulae to calculate their potential winnings at best online casinos.
How to play online craps
Dice are thrown (rolled) in strict accordance with online craps rules, otherwise the dealer may ban you from shooting. The dice are thrown with one hand to hit the opposite wall of the table. If the dice are thrown off the table, the dealer inspects them for any damage to decide whether to keep them in the game or replace them with new dice. While gambling craps can be played by multiple players, the same as Baccarat or Black Jack, the game features just one shooter. If the shooter loses, they (or the dealer) passes the dice to the next player to their left.
Online craps for the shooter’s perspective
Each round of casino craps features two phases: Come Out Roll and Point Roll.
In the first phase, the shooter makes a roll to determine the Point. If a come out roll is 4 to 10, this number becomes the Point and the second phase begins. If a come out roll is 2, 3 or 12, the situation is called Craps, which means that the shooter lost. The right to throw the dice passes to the next player. A come out roll of 7 or 11 is a Natural, which means that the shooter won and can shoot again.
The shooter keeps throwing the dice till they roll a 7 or the Point. If the shooter makes a come out roll of 7, they lose and the dice are offered to the next player. If the shooter makes the Point, the shooter wins and keeps throwing.
Casino online craps bets
Below we have made a list of basic bet types in online craps.
- Pass Line Bet is made in the first phase. You win if the roll is 7 or 11 and lose if the roll is 2,3 or 12. If the Point is rolled, the roll must be repeated.
- Don’t Pass Line Bet is the reverse for Pass Line Bet. This bet is also placed in the first phase. You win if the roll is 2 or 3. You lose if the roll is 7 or 11. The roll of 12 means a tie. If the Point is rolled, the roll must be repeated.
- Come Bet is placed in any phase. You win if the roll is 7 or 11. You lose if the roll is 2,3 or12. Any other roll establishes a Come Point. If the point is rolled again before a seven is rolled, your bet wins. Note that you cannot change or remove your Come Bet till the end of the game.
- Don’t Come Bet is placed after the Point has been determined. You win if the roll is 2 or 3. You lose if the roll is 7 or 11. If the roll is 12, it is a tie. If the roll is any other value, you may win only on one condition – if a 7 is rolled before the Don’t Come Point.
- Pass Line Odds is an additional bet to increase your current Pass Line Bet after the Point has been determined.
- Don’t Pass Line Odds is an additional bet to increase your existing Don’t Pass Line Bet after the Point has been determined.
- Big Six Bet wins if a 6 is rolled before a 7.
- Any casino Craps (C) Bet wins if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled.
- Craps Two Bet wins if a 2 is thrown.
- Big Eight Bet wins if a 8 comes out before a 7.
- Craps Twelve Bet wins if a 12 is thrown.
Casino Craps bets come in multiple forms, and the above list of online craps bets is far from being complete.
Casino craps specifics
If you’re aiming for juicy winnings, combination bets are your best choice. In gambling craps, the most popular combination bets are Pass Line Odds and Pass Line; Come Odds and Come; and Don’t Pass Line Odds and Don’t Pass Line.